Vincent van Goghstraat 228 - Almere
Very spacious and bright apartment with balcony (approx. 64 m2 with plenty of sun for free), located on the 5th floor with a beautiful view of the Hoge Vaart. This house has its own parking space in front of the building, has a luxurious spacious kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower, bath and double sink and a great spacious and bright living room. The apartment is close to various (district-bound) amenities including: NS train and bus station, nature reserves / park, health center, (neighborhood) supermarket, bus stop, various schools and is conveniently close to the highways towards A6 / A27.
Usable area approx. 143 m2, capacity approx. 371 m3.
- Central entrance, hall with mailboxes, elevator, storage rooms. The whole looks neat and is well maintained.
- Right next to the elevator, gallery with front door;
- entrance, long hallway with access to all areas;
- Italian tiled floor over the entire living and kitchen area;
- bedroom 1 is 12.87 m2, bedroom 2 is 10.43 m2, bedroom 3 is 14.59 m2. All rooms are carpeted;
- separate toilet with hand basin;
- fuse box;
- bathroom approx. 8.33 m2 with bath, shower and double sink, fully tiled;
- Spacious living room (approx. 80 m2) with large glass windows and very beautiful light, neat tiled floor with access to the balcony (approx. 64 m2), which is oriented to the south.
- luxurious spacious kitchen of 5.71 m2, equipped with all appliances, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor hood and convection oven, Miele coffee machine. The back walls are tiled.
- beautiful complex with good location
- service costs of approx. 142.77 euros per month, well-functioning VvE
- well maintained, exterior painting done in 2017
- neat finish inside
- complete bathroom and luxury kitchen
- 3 spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- spacious living room with a beautiful view and balcony